Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation
Everything DiSC Workplace® delivers a comprehensive, easily customizable workplace development solution to engage every employee—regardless of title or position, department or function—in building more productive and effective relationships at work.
Combining facilitated classroom training with online pre-work and follow-up tools, you can create a personalized learning experience to help participants understand and appreciate the different priorities, preferences, and values each individual brings to the workplace, and how they can learn to adapt to the style of others.
- Discover their own DiSC® style: recognize the priorities, motivators, and stress triggers that shape their workplace experience
- Explore other styles: understand the differences and similarities among the DiSC styles
- Identify strategies to make more meaningful connections with colleagues of various styles and work more effectively to reduce tension, solve problems, and contribute positively to their organizations
Everything DiSC Workplace® Profile
- Research-validated, online assessment. 20-page workplace-specific profile report helps learners explore the priorities that drive them and identifies three key strategies—based on individual DiSC profiles—for increasing their effectiveness in working with other styles
- Easily customizable. Remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title or print selected sections. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation (sold separately).
Everything DiSC Workplace® can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace.
Module 1: Discovering Your DiSC® Style
Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their workplace relationships and explore the priorities that drive them. 90 minutes.
Module 2: Understanding Other Styles
Participants learn what works for them and what challenges them when working with each DiSC style. 90 minutes.
Module 3: Building More Effective Relationships
Participants create strategies and an action plan to overcome challenges when working with people of different DiSC styles. 90 minutes.
Optional Module: People Reading
Participants learn how to identify others' DiSC styles on behavioral cues.
Optional Module: Comparison Report
Participants learn about the Everything DiSC® Comparison Report and how it can help them improve their relationships with others.
The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation (sold separately). The cost for AHA! to provide a half day expert facilitation with Everything DiSC Workplace is $2500 plus the cost of assessments. This price is for groups of 30 or less and located within Palm Beach or Broward County in Florida. Please contact us to inquire about facilitation outside of these counties or with a group larger than 30.